Pokemon Pyrite (U) (RMXP)
You begin within the Team Rocket Headquarters in the Kyushu region where you select 1 of 3 kanto pokemon that had been genetically engineered. After you select a Pokemon, you are sent to the town of Selentear to steal a Kyushu region starter. They are Pinino, Tanuchi, and Skiddlish. After you steal a pokemon, you are challenged by Red, who tells you that stealing is wrong and battles you.
After you kick his ass, you go back to the headquarters to inform the commandant of your progress. You later find out that Giovanni still works for Team Rocket and wants to speak to you after you obtain your first gym badge. This is the basic intro, more will be announced as progress develops.
- New Region featuring 100 custom Pokemon, created by my sprite artist Rocko-the-Taco on DeviantArt.
- Custom Starter Pokemon, Pinino, Tanuchi, Skiddlish. Grass, Fire, and Water respectively.
- A Bug Catching Contest, same as in PkmnGSC
- Custom Evoutions, Evolution by unhappiness, by item held and leveling (without consuming the item)
- All 493 pokemon will be in the game, plus custom pokemon leaving a grand total of 545.
- Partial Kanto and Johto regions will be in the game.
Pokemon Pyrite Story:
A young boy by the name of Silver decides to join the ranks of Team Rocket. In order to become a Team Rocket member, Silver had to choose one of three genetically engineered Pokemon to defeat a Team Rocket officer. Upon defeating the officer, Silver is granted membership, and must aid Giovanni in taking over the region of Kyushu. The Kyushu region is directly west of Johto, and later in the game, Silver will need to venture there on missions. You will learn of Silver’s origin as the game progresses.
- Pokemon Game Name: Pokemon Pyrite
- Author: thepsynergist
- Language: English
(All links are good. Checked OK )