After Pokemon Blaze Black & Pokemon Volt White Hack Version, another hack version based on Pokemon Black/White on Nintendo DS, Pokemon Pure White & Pokemon Pitch Black are released. These are really great hack ROM games, thanks to aragornbird for designing and editing from the original games. The main language in the game is English and they have many cool new features, many news challenges: new characters, new Pokemon, gameplay ….
You can take part in The Pure White/Pitch Black Video Challenge which is arranged by aragornbird. It is a special challenge for the Pokemon Pure White/
Pitch Black ROM hacks. Its purpose is to not only test your skill as a trainer, but also to test your determination and endurance. Players who complete the challenge can expect to win prizes for their efforts.
Don’t wait anymore, click download and have an interesting adventure now.
All credit goes to Arkeisvid for making this amazing hack
- Name of the hack game: Pokemon Pure White & Pokemon Pitch Black
- Language: English
- Author of the game: aragornbird
- Original Games: Pokemon Black & White
- Version: Beta 1.2 (Not Completed)
- Rated X for eXtremely hard!: Because let’s face it, Pokemon was made with children in mind so it’s made possible for a 6-year old to beat it. These hacks will prove difficult even for adult Pokemon fans. You can beat the real games simply by using your most powerful attacks, but that won’t work in Pure White/Pitch Black. You’ll have to rely on more advanced strategies like status effects, stat-lowering moves, and switching constantly to keep your team alive. A guide will be given to tell you how to beat the Gym Leaders/Elite 4, but their actual teams won’t be revealed because that’s for you to find out!
- Old Places, New Faces: Non-Unova Pokemon will be available to you as soon as you begin your adventure. This gives you more team options to face the upcoming challenges. Of course, you should expect your opponents to use non-Unova Pokemon as well.
- Gotta Catch ‘Em All! : All 649 Pokemon will be available in this game without trading, transferring, or accessing the Dream World. This includes legendary Pokemon as well, although they will be especially tough to find. A list of Pokemon locations will be provided.
- The Solution to Evolution : Pokemon that used to evolve by trade have new evolution methods so you won’t have to trade anymore. A list of new evolution methods will be provided.
- Trainer is about to send in…”something”? : By default in the real games, you’ll always be told what your opponent will send in which gives you a chance to easily counter your opponent’s next Pokemon. In these games, the trainer’s Pokemon name has been replaced with the word “something” which means you’ll never know what your opponent will send in next!
- Smugleaf just got Smugger: The truth is, starting with a Snivy gives you a disadvantage since this game is especially tough on Grass-types. To make up for this, the Snivy line now evolves much quicker than the other two starters. In addition, it also learns two new moves – Earth Power instead of Wring Out and Dragon Pulse instead of Gastro Acid. If for some reason, you still want Wring Out and Gastro Acid, you can always learn them as a Servine.
- Pseudo Tutors : The reason a lot of Unova Pokemon don’t learn many good moves is because the huge list of tutor moves from 3rd and 4th gens are missing. To slightly make up for this, some Pokemon now learn a “tutor” move by level up. For instance, Unfezant gets Superpower, Lilligant and Vanilluxe get Earth Power, and Klinklang gets Zen Headbutt.
- Doctors? More like Murderers! : Doctors will always heal your Pokemon to full health…if you can beat them! But they’ll always engage in triple or rotation battles and have extremely powerful Pokemon with extremely powerful moves. They may be even tougher than Gym Leaders! Don’t expect to win against them the first time. However they are completely optional, just like in the real games.
Nurses on the other hand, are very easy to beat and use Audinos, Chanseys, and Blisseys which are great for EXP.
- Maybe you’ll actually Read this time: Regular trainers in the real games never have anything to say other than a few generic lines. In these games, some trainers here and there will have a bit more interesting dialog. Expect to hear references to pop culture, world events, internet memes, innuendos, and maybe even a few things not appropriate for a Pokemon game!
- Gender Bender: Major trainers you’ll meet in the game will have their genders switched, so males will become females and females will become males. Their overworld sprites, VS sprites, and battle sprites will be edited to reflect this change. This keeps the game fresh even when you’re not battling or catching Pokemon.
- WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT GETS HARDER?!?: Don’t expect the challenges to end once you’ve beaten the main storyline. Besides the rematches against the Elite 4 and your Rivals, there are more difficult battles in store for you. Can you beat the Riches family, who are even tougher than the Elite 4? Or how about clearing Challenger’s Cave, where everything is at Level 100 (even the wild Pokemon!). Don’t even think about beating Morimoto the first time!
- A Dream Come True!: Now you can get Pokemon with Dream World abilities without actually having to access Dream World. All the best abilities have been added to Pokemon who need them such as Drizzle Politoed, Drought Ninetales, and Speed Boost Blaziken.
- What a Steal!: Time to put Thief and Covet to good use. Many wild Pokemon will be holding items that are rare or completely unavailable in the regular games. This include Berries mostly, but also expensive or hard-to-get items such as Vitamins, Rare Candies, and Battle Subway prizes.
- Winners really Win!: When the hacks come out, it will come with another challenge for players. Record your victories against the major trainers in the game and you can win actual prizes! I’ll give you free shiny Pokemon (legit ones, not ones made by Pokesav), free art requests (because I can draw), and even free online gift cards! I’ll post a video up with rules and more details when it is released, so stay tuned!
- More story dialog changes, including fixing gender inconsistencies.
- Lotad now found on Route 2
- Kadabra, Boldore, Gurdurr, Graveler, and Machoke now evolve by Level.
- Audinos in certain areas now have higher levels.
- Lenora’s Pokemon now have set abilities (before it was random)
- Trainers on Route 3 and Pinwheel Forest have higher levels.
- Fixed Problems with Oddish and the Pikachu and Spearow lines (they had the wrong Pokemon data)
Pokemon Pure White & Pokemon Pitch Black Video Review Trailer
Battle in Gym Leader Lenora
Battle in Gym Leader Burgh
All Fire Starter Locations w/SerperiorSamurott
Now get the patch file free and patch to your B&W roms (having an instruction, xdelta and UPS patches included in this file). If you don’t have Pokemon Black & Pokemon White can view our previous post.