Pokemon Prism Final Version(GBA)
What exactly -is- Pokemon Prism? Good question. Pokemon Prism is a complete overhaul of Pokemon Gold, and the sequel to popular hack Pokemon Brown.
Pokemon Prism is treated differently than most hacks – my goal here is to not make a hack, but a brand new game using Pokemon Gold’s programming engine. I have torn the code to pieces and have reconfigured it to my liking, and I add… whatever I want! From basic text editing to ASM, it’s all done here in Pokemon Prism. It was once called Pokemon Bronze, but it’s now Prism.
Pokemon Prism takes place in the Naljo Region five years after Brown and 15 years before Rijon Adventures., where you start in a cave after a mine cart gets out of control. You’ll run into a shy and timid Larvitar as your starter, and journey through Naljo to get all 8 badges to compete in the Rijon league, because you want to be just like your father, Lance. Is that it? No way! There is much, much, MUCH more! So what exactly WILL Prism hold?
- Featuring the brand new region of Naljo (bigger than Johto), featuring 10 fresh and original cities, towns, and villages, as well as plenty of caves, forests, routes, and several more places. Try not to get lost.
- Return of the region of Rijon (Areas were taken away in Kanto in Gold, Rijon in Prism will have all areas). Rijon will heavily be based around an important second quest.
- PARTS of two more regions (Johto, and a surprise one!)
- Pokemon only areas. Send your Pokemon out in six different big areas, and use your Pokemon’s abilities out of battle to interact with other Pokemon, solve problems, fight other Pokemon, and more. The tasks in here will have more than one way of completing them, based on what Pokemon you’ll control, and your choices.
- Three new moves
- Several new items, replacing all of the Teru-Sama’s
- New music, ranging from music based from other games, to my own custom music.
- Five new types (Wood, Gas, Wind, Abnormal, and Sound)
- New TM/HM set
- Lots of scripts made from scratch
- ASM Work
- New Pokedex order (Naljo), as well as the National Dex
- Interact with brand new characters and some returning characters ranging from the official games to characters from Brown.
- Gold Token system – save them up and get something good. Can you find all 80 of them?
- Crafting Skills, which you can get better and better at
- Side Scrolling areas
- And much, MUCH more
(All links are good. Checked OK )
Last update with Pokemon Prism Final Version