Pokemon Lilac (U) (GBA)
Pokemon Lilac is remake of Pokemon FireRed in English by DrFuji (PokeCommunity.com). DrFuji has published Pokemon Lilac with beta 1 version (Two Gyms + Team Rocket Event). This is Pokemon Lilac game story:
It has been a long time coming, but you are now ready to take on a Pokemon adventure across your home region. You’re all set to recieve your Pokemon from Professor Oak a larger neighbouring town when your mother informs you that Oak is investigating the nearby Haplon Cave system. Upon your arrival at the caves, a small earthquake shakes the earth around you and a local hiker insists that the fleeing Pokemon demonstrate that it is too dangerous to progress. Once things settle down, you are given the all-clear signal and are allowed to continue to the next town. Inside the cave you come into contact with a determined Professor Oak, spying on a suspicious charcter further into the cave.
The man is no other than a member of the villainous Team Rocket which was thought to have been disbanded three years ago under their leader, Giovanni. Why are Team Rocket snooping around a small cave in Lowen? Why does a shady character continuously follow your every move? Why is your rival so mad at you, despite being friendly for many years beforehand?
The life of a rookie can be a tough one…
- The new region of Lowen
- Fabulous tiles
- D/P/Pt/HG/SS sprites
- An engaging storyline
- New TMs and custom move tutors
- New evolutions methods to catch ‘em all
- New movesets/ base stats for previously forgettable Pokemon
Known bugs/ unfinished stuff:
- The Pokedex screen has a corrupted block that has weird colours and makes it hard to read the text. This can only be seen when catching Pokemon and is not present when opened from the menu.
- B/W Pokemon cries aren’t inserted.
- Youngster CJ’s backsprite is an old man (lol)
- You MAY experience trouble when trying to enter the building where you recieve your starter. The music must be turned on in some cases to advance.
- The bag changes pallete when the Town Map is closed after opening
(All links are good. Checked OK )