Do you know Galemon Eclipse ? Pokemon Cataclysm is a remake game of Galemon Eclipse version and based on the original Pokemon Ruby version. The author is MiniminGames. He brings new musics in the game, an excellent game story and some new Pokemons in the new Map named Detuns. Maybe you want to play it, it is really good hack game.
Pokemon Cataclysm Story (maybe changed because the game is not finished)
There have been two forces in Detuns since its creation; the Voyde, lead by Unrequed, and the Glyte, lead by Veetagron. Both are opposing forces that rival each other since the beginning of time. In their battles, the Glyte have been mostly successful, and gained space in this world, to a point where the Voyde has been practically extinguished. In the Glyte territory, humans established towns and civilization, and became what it is today. However, half a million years after the complete disappearance of the Voyde, strange pulses of energy start to emerge. Tom, your long-time friend, had traveled to Detuns in order to sightsee some rare Pokemon. The Voyde is after him because he has the last fragment of the Voyde Gem with him. The full Voyde Gem is the key to unleashing the Voyde Realm, which will destroy any trace of the Glyte realm, essentially everything you have ever known. Feeling this, the leading Pokemon of the Glyte needed to act. That’s where a boy/girl, from the Sinnoh region of Nekoli, gets summoned to Detuns. As a human subject aiding Veetagron in the great cataclysmic battle.
- 100% new and original music
- Detuns, a new and full-sized region filled with interesting things to explore
- At least 50 to 60 new Pokemon (May have more)
- A new intriguing story, no professors, no stupid criminal organization teams
- Like Pokemon Black and White, only new Pokemon available until the game is finished.
- Two new and fully balanced types: Light and Fungus
- Become a full-blown and very enjoyable game!
- Many (but not all) overworlds imported from FireRed;
- Big new event in Summer Forest;
- Changed names: Green Crossroads to Diamond Forest, and Darkend Forest to Jaunty Woods;
- Made Jaunty Woods unaccessible;
- New event in Diamond Forest, which carries over to Marshell;
- Redesigned Veetagron;
- Alpha House in Omega Forest, a place to save before upgrading the game;
- Pokemon Center redesign;
- No new musics this time, they’re just not ready yet…
- Bugfix: Now properly returns to Marshell when you lose if you have already been there.
- Bugfix: Fixed hang after battling Gym trainers in Marshell
- Name of the hack game: Pokemon Cataclysm
- Language: English
- Author of the game: MiniminGames
- Original Games: Pokemon Ruby
- Version: Alpha 9 (Not Completed)
Banee Battle Music
Wild Battle Music
Rival Battle Music