Pokémon: Azure Horizons (GBA)
After months of waiting, you finally get your acceptance letter to the regional league. Finally the chance to follow in the footsteps of your brother, a great Pokémon trainer. With goal set, you begin to start your journey as a Pokémon trainer growing with each challenge. Working your way through the ranks and eventually, to the top. However, as soon as your journey begins something has happened. A disturbance has undergone, strange Pokémon trainers have been going around the region causing havoc. Their goal, however, is out of the ordinary. What it is currently is completely unknown… will it conflict with your own? Along the way you will meet people who can either aid or hinder you on your quest. There is more to them then you first thought, however.
- New Region – Entire new region of Zephyr complete with diverse areas for you to explore!
- Many Pokémon – A good portion of the 386 ADV gen Pokémon will be obtainable.
- Team Tundra – An entirely new “evil” team
- D/P Features – A few features from Diamond & Pearl will be carried over.
- Sprite Changes – Pokemon sprites from D/P will be carried over and applied to select Pokemon.
- New Music – Tracks from R/S/E will be in this game, some entirely new ones might as well too!
- Decapitalization – Decapitalized names of items, attacks, area names, etc.
- Events & Sidequests – Entirely new and fresh events and sidequests to keep you busy!
- More Trainer Battle Themes – Much like R/S/E, this hack will have several battle themes for specific Trainers.
- Running in Buildings – Just like D/P/P!
Hack of Fire Red
- Frostbite: Scripting, Mapper, Music Editor, Image Editor, Palette Editor
- Drayano: Beta Tester, Quality Checker, Suggestions
- Dragonfree: Her Houndoom sprite.
- Kyledove: D/P styled cave tileset.
- Drayano: Suicune Banner.
(All links are good. Checked OK )