Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns (U) (Nintendo DS)
Harvest Moon DS: The Tale of Two Towns is a farming simulation video game developed by Marvelous Entertainment for the Nintendo DS and Nintendo3DS as part of the Harvest Moon series. Its first release date (In Japan) was set on February 25, 2010, but it moved to July 8, 2010. It will be released on September 20, 2011 in North America. New features in the game include new animals like Alpacas and Honey Bees and a Pickle Pot that can be used to make pickled turnips.
- 2 main characters to choose from.
- You can raise alpacas and bees.
- You can choose to live in two different villages. Konohana or Bluebell. Konohana focuses on raising crops, while Bluebell focuses on raising animals.
- You can have a pet owl. The owl can be used for transportation.
- New marriage candidates. 7 bachelors, and 7 bachelorettes.
- New irrigation system – You can water all the crops that are planted in the same row at once.
|Publisher(s)||Marvelous Interactive, Natsume (North America)|
|Platform(s)||Nintendo DS, Nintendo 3DS|
|Release date(s)||Nintendo DS
Download Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns (U) (Nintendo DS)