Dolphin is a Gamecube emulator. It also has preliminary support for Wii and basic Triforce emulation (this is pending a commit, and does not run games yet).
Gamecube compatibility is okay-ish – lots of games work, many games don’t work. Wii compatibility is not quite as good as the Gamecube compatibility, but many games are playable, and lots of games are showing intros and more.
- Action Replay Simulator
- Xbox 360 Controller support, with rumble (KB Plugin)
- Experimental NetPlay
- Anti-Alaising, Anisotropic Filtering (OGL Plugin)
- Save states
- Memory Card Manager with GCI memcard export/import support
- Real and emulated Wiimote support
- Basic PowerPC Debugger and Log Window
- DSP HLE and experimental LLE
- Memory viewer and dumper
- PowerPC Just-In-Time recompiler
- WAD Support
- Some support for Homebrew and XFB Emulation
- Hi-Res Support, texture dumper, Free Look (OGL Plugin)
- Windows XP or higher, or Linux, or MacOSX Intel.
- Fast modern CPU with SSE2. Dual core for a speed boost.
- Any reasonable modern GPU with Pixel Shader 2.0 or greater. nVidia or ATI are good. Integrated Intel chips won’t work.